|This seems to be the fanfic people liked/read the most. So, uh, keep it up lol xD|
By himself, Ferb calls Phineas "Mr. Oblivious". Only now does he realize that this odd title was a blessing in disguise. ONESHOT, implied Phinabella.
Knuckle-Kiss'dShe'll never live to see another sunrise,Knuckle-Kiss'd by Cezille07
And tonight's all she has but —
Is there hope to cling to you?
Somebody bring a suction;
She's drowning in her own blood,
Lungs filling to the brim,
Heavy with nicotine and bruises;
Heart sagging, she was a goner since your left arm
hid the truth from your right.
Ice cap girl melting, she chatters her way
Through blazing city streets,
Open palms shining like the ocean surface,
Plugged from within, a well overflown but never known...
Unless you come back,
Around her neck
Shear off her pain with another knuckle kiss.
AnymoreI doubt you'd try, but don't go and miss me,Anymore by Cezille07
It's just not as fun as it used to be.
Before was a time memorialized; yet somehow
Only baggage remains, only lies kiss you now.
Before then it felt real, with you then, the world smiled,
Before then, it was you who made me feel alive.
We're invincible, quite the romantic escape.
No one knew this, but you and I always were great:
You and I were the story that people once told,
You and I were the glory of love, until your
Fragile trust in humanity broke your respect
for all else, and I fell dark into neglect;
Suddenly I don't know who you are anymore,
Suddenly I was useless, suddenly you implored
me to leave you alone, and the naught I could do
broke my heart; and at last I stopped loving you too.
Gotcha, Ch3Chapter 3.Gotcha, Ch3 by Cezille07
Perry gasped. He hadn’t realized it, but it was too late. Doofenshmirtz saw him. He hastily wiped the salty liquid with his hands and stood up. “How did you get here? What do you want now?!”
Doofenshmirtz was pleased with the alarm in his voice, which made it sound...defensive. He successfully displayed an inquisitive glare. Explain those shameful tears! he yelled mentally, willing the platypus to read his eyes.
“You’re...not a baby, are you?” Perry eyed the doctor. He looked no different from five minutes, from five hours, ago. Innocent, not the scheming failure he put up with everyday. “You understand what I say?”
Heinz nodded victoriously.
“Then luckily I told you nothing real!”
Perry pushed the doctor aside, wincing only slightly as the baby hit the floor and cried in pain, and found the keys to his hover jet near the living room’s center table.
No! Wait! Heinz struggled to crawl back to the
DreamscoutHer brother always looks at her with one squinted eyeDreamscout by Cezille07
when she unbolts her mouth to sing.
In a world where music had not yet been conceived,
her swooning voice, her empty helium heart,
spiraling as galaxies unto each other,
would snag the edge of the measure
and gasp for a moment before
deflating after the black hole.
She strikes lightning at the heels of the profane
until only her noise would echo between the forest breaths.
At night she scales dewless pines
to write notes with burned fingers,
runes only she could form:
the first psalms for a disparate world
|Greetings! Here be my humble works, mostly fanart with a handful of original stuff as well. Hope you take the time to browse!|
alien hand syndromeHis hand would itch and fidget.alien hand syndrome by kilkegard
It would grab pens or pencils
and doodle stick figure ballets
on napkins, tabletops, even walls.
Or sometimes it would write alien
words in strange cryptic alphabets
with a vertigo inducing speed.
When the hand found a keyboard
it was a violent staccato attack.
The hand caused so much trouble that
he needed to leave his quiet office job.
He found a new job as a handy man.
Working with hammers and wrenches
seemed to placate the hand,
at least for short periods of time.
The hand would work tirelessly till,
aching and blistered, it would hang limp
and listless at the end of the day.
the hand simply wanted
to find the other
smaller and softer
it longed to feel the
warmth of the other
for fingers wrap and
hands to clasp
and rest palm against palm
unsent letters are the most honest wordsi. New Jersey lover,unsent letters are the most honest words by inkstaineddove
You were the one
had escaped me.
I now know
I escaped you.
ii. Former friend,
You were so smart,
Where'd it all go?
For five second fame
and roller decks of fair weather friends?
I miss you,
but I wouldn't know you
if we met face-to-face.
Stop calling me chubby.
Don't ask if i'm retarded.
Don't yell at me for
beginning to see your own faults.
Don't touch me.
Don't cradle me.
Just leave me be.
that's all I need.
After two years
and you are left
with pieces to pick up
of revolution imprinted
in young(er) girls minds.
If I was nice,
I'd wish you luck.
But our game was never fair.
v. Small town glory,
Life is better on the other side.
People are kinder,
adventures are grander,
and the food is divine.
You do not need to lie
where you forefathers died.
You are greater than that
if only you tried.
vi. Eight year old with baby cheeks,
Baby girl, someday,
someday you'll ha
a study in absolutionyou kiss my fingers like you don’t know whata study in absolution by MisfitableGrae
these hands have done, who these hands have done:
i am always afraid you will get tired of me, grow disgusted at
these scars, at these traces of other people dusting my skin
like a bruise that’s permanently tender, but right
when i think you will leave, you find another
part of my body to forgive.
|Only the best goes in here. xD|
I EMBRACE MY WEIRDNESS. |
- Really lazy. Ugh, too lazy to explain. ;D
- A slow-thinker, one-track-minded, obsessive....
- Corny. Joke. No seriously.
- Easy to get along with. Trust me. ;D
- Transparent. What you see is what you get.
- Not literal. I'm a writer, and language is a huge part of me (yes, include "grammar freak" in my biography). I like idioms and puns and pretty words in varying sentence types.
- A bit technical when it comes to music and literary arts. (Or so I try. xD)
- Too shy for my own good....
- you, Julian!
- Computers. xD
- Awesome stories with kickass grammar, phrasings, and plots.
- Meeting new people from all over the world. Thank you deviantArt and fanfiction.net! I found a couple of great friends from other countries because of fanart.
- Do anything I set my mind to! If I weren't so lazy. -_-
- Draw, write poetry/short stories/songs, and sing decently.
- A lot of writing. Fits my background personality. But from behind the stage I intend to rock the world. ;D
- A bit of campaigning for fanfictions as "literature". Literate-ture, okay? Writing may be a good hobby, but great works don't fall from the sky. They're worked on with love and care. Our software engineering teacher always stresses out that quality should be the utmost focus of any undertaking.
- We should save the Earth and go GREEN!
- Racism is STUPID.
- ...I should've planned out what I wanted to say before I started doing this profile update. See, it's cluttered. Sorry.
Do I do requests?
- Yup! Note me, and we'll negotiate there. I can do Phineas and Ferb style, or anything cartoony. No mature things!
- I'm considering starting point commissions for everyone. Must...decide...prices...
Do I appreciate "fan art" or am I just in it for MY fame?
- I do fanart to express insane love for a series. Also to show the world I can draw and stuff. But I appreciate canon and fanmade works equally, especially if it was a work made with effort and love.
Effort or idealism?
- What does this question mean? Like I said in my fanfiction.net profile, I analyze things from a formalistic viewpoint. I like works clean, structured, vivid. But then,
not everything has to come in meticulously measured packages. Brilliance can hide in the simplest of stories, the subtlest lines in a painting, and even lack of color could express so much.
Current Residence: Philippines, the Pearl of the Orient
Favourite genre of music: Any good music, really. Some metal, some rock...and most stuff in between. ^^
Operating System: Windows 7 w00t~!
MP3 player of choice: iPod
Favourite cartoon character: ZIM, GIR, Dib, Perry the Platypus, Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Ezekiel Zick, Usopp, Sanji
Personal Quote: A life without friends is EMPTY. A life without Love is IMPOSSIBLE. <3